Welcome back to axis!
We are delighted to reopen our building and and creative spaces for 2022.
Box Office Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-4.30pm
Gallery Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6.00pm
Our staff are here to assist you while you are here, so please ask don’t hesitate to ask.
We have now installed HEPA air filters in most public spaces throughout the building, and Even though most Government restrictions relating to COVID-19 have been lifted, we ask visitors to consider the following when in the axis building:
- Face masks are encouraged in all public areas of the building, including our foyer, theatre, galleries and bathrooms.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points and on every level of the building.
- Please use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building.
- Toilets are for customer use only.
- Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices have been posted throughout the building.
- Additional training and PPE have been provided for all staff.
Attending an Event at axis- Covid 19 Self-Screening Questions:
If you answer ‘YES’ to any of the 5 questions below, please DO NOT attend the event you've booked for.
In the past 2 weeks, have you or anyone in your group;
Q1. Had any Covid 19 symptoms, such as a cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms?
Q2. Been diagnosed with a confirmed or suspected Covid 19 infection?
Q3. Been a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid 19?
Q4. Returned from another country, not on the safe travel list?
Q5. Been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?
What can you do to help us promote a healthy environment?
Know the symptoms: If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell, please visit us another time and contact our Box Office to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund.
Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Help us promote social distancing by distancing yourself appropriately from others who are not part of your party and do not shake hands or hug.
Please keep your party together, especially if there are children in your group, to help maintain social distancing with other visitors.
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissues safely.
Your support is greatly appreciated and we look forward to providing a safe experience for all our visitors.
For updates on show cancellations and re-scheduled dates, stay tuned to our Whats On page!